Wednesday, December 15, 2010

wishlist for things i can buy

ewan ko nga ba. sometimes it just makes me feel guilty buying so much stuff for myself so i don't.
there are also things that are just always available so you tend to take them for granted - just like people who are always around.

1. Muji long pillow. I had one before but i had to leave it in Japan. P1250 in Muji, Bonifacio High Street


2. A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius by Dave Eggers. Gave away my copy because i just loved it so much that i wanted to share it.


3. The Body Shop cheek and lip tint. Sometimes i look too pale but can't do anything about it. 

  

4. A nice soft hairbrush like this one from Earth Therapeutics. So i could brush my hair for a change hahaha



5. I need tights of dark colors, and socks just below the knees (of any color except white) when i travel but unfortunately, they are not the first thing on my list when i'm in a store





   


these are all i could think of right now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment