Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I feel guilty

Click here: 10 Natural Wonders to See Before They Disappear

No more Seacret for me. I don't want to be responsible for the disappearance of the Dead Sea because i'm buying their mineral products. Beauty in exchange for the Dead Sea? I have been choosing this without even knowing what's happening behind the curtains. I feel sad that men will dig up a sea for profit without thinking of its huge consequences, which concerns the entire human population! Surely, no amount of money can be more important than the fate of our world?

If i did not decide to read Yahoo news just now, i would have continued using the product. How many people are clueless about these things? I'm afraid to know...

From now on:
No mineral makeups for me (will just use up what i have)
No more styrofoams of course (since 1999)
No more plastic bags (have to bring one eco bag everyday just in case i decide to buy something)

If you're reading this, pleaae do your part no matter how small. Thanks! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment