Saturday, December 31, 2011

the best of my 2011

Sushi and Setsuko adjusted in January and are now inseparable.  They're like mom and daughter :)


The Red Hot Chili Peppers concert in HK.


Studying Fashion Design at Slim's and realizing I 'm not good enough at drawing and designing.  Not really a waste of time though...


...because I'm only discovering now that I'm crafty. I enjoy making things using my hand. 




My washi tape and yarn stash!


The Momijiya Bekkan Kawa No Iori in Takao, Kyoto. A very nice and unforgettable ryokan experience. 


 Our first ever authentic kaiseki dinner. Oishi katta desu!


The Koyoshi sushi experience in Osaka.


And the hot chocolate in Ripples Restaurant, L' Fisher Hotel in Bacolod City. The best!


More things to do, more things to accomplish and more places to visit in 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment