Monday, February 27, 2012

my 2012 Oscars best dressed list

i didn't get to watch the Oscars because i slept at almost 8am :(
but anyway, it's easy to just google the winners and especially the gowns.

Mila Jovovich's first Academy Award and she looks amazing!
Mila Jovovich
Michelle Williams is always nicely dressed. 
Michelle Williams in Louis Vuitton
But her 2006 Vera Wang gown is still my favorite.


I also love Rooney Mara's outfits. She's like the edgy version of Audrey Hepburn.

Rooney Mara in Givenchy
i added Octavia Spencer. i'll definitely wear this gown by Tadashi Shoji


Of course Angelina Jolie looks perfect in her black Versace gown 
but it's a safe choice for her. I was hoping she would show up in something surprising.



 I like her outfit in the Golden Globe more. 


next lifetime, i want to be Audrey Hepburn. 
it wouldn't hurt to be Angelina Jolie too.

PS: i want an Elie Saab or Givenchy gown to wear nowhere :)



No comments:

Post a Comment