Thursday, October 20, 2011

altering a dress

bought this dress online. when i got it, the color was different.
it's more gray than i expected and it looked boring. 

it was too long too. 
and the elastic waist was too high for me 
so i used the seam ripper to take it off.
and then i added a black cloth 
(which i cut from the hem of the black version of this dress)

here's the detail. i'm not a seamstress (not yet!) 
but i'm quite proud of what i did.
it's not easy!

so i have yet to do the back part. and fix the collar and the hems. 
it's still too big for me! and i'm still researching on how to make it a medium size. 

No comments:

Post a Comment