Monday, November 15, 2010

back to BDO credit card

complaint letters work!

after my last complaint letter (second one) which was really harsh and angry, i didn't follow it up again because i said that would be my last and i also said i would apply for a new card from other banks!

i really planned to but i wanted to exchange my rewards point first before i leave BDO. this is the only thing worth getting (that i can afford) in the rewards catalogue:


Trilogy Rosehip Oil is a unique oil containing the nutrients and essential fatty acids that are vital for perfect skin health and a glowing complexion. This super-fine oil absorbs instantly, allowing the skin to breathe while it goes to work to prevent the signs of premature ageing and assisting skin growth and repair


when i called to exchange my reward points, i learned that they upgraded my credit limit (deleted some info) woohoo!  my new credit card is also on its way to my house! buti naman no! pero as if naman gagastusin ko yung credit limit ko. never na. ayoko na mabaon sa utang sa card. hirap magbayad.

i guess that's their apology. ok na rin. but i still want to apply for Citibank card for the freebies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment