Wednesday, November 24, 2010

freeeeeeedom

after a week of trying to write,
producing an unusable two days worth of script,
making erik's life miserable with my constant whining,
i finally decided to resign.

but it's the first time that i resigned with a heavy heart. ambabait kasi nila sa team e.
dati, pag ayaw ko resign lang ako ng resign kasi wala akong pakialam kung mahihirapan sila or made-delay. pinapahirapan din naman kasi nila ko no! pero ngayon lang ako na-guilty talaga. my headwriter doesn't deserve this. he's been so kind to me. buti na lang siya ang headwriter ko, hindi iba.

in my resignation text message, i thanked him and told him he can have the orange Muji umbrella that he borrowed from me. it doesn't lessen the guilt though.


---

this is the first step.
soon, i'll be free.


Current song: I Wanna Be Free by The Monkees

No comments:

Post a Comment